19 February 2014
For the past several months, the GEN team has been working on putting together a groundbreaking Summit in Barcelona this June. We are very proud to have recently added Andy Carvin (First Look Media) and Jan-Eric Peters (Die Welt) to our list of speakers.
Here is a list of 7 reasons that make the GEN Summit the most exciting media conference of the year:
1. Interact in an intimate setting. Senior newsroom executives and the next generation of innovators at the forefront of their fields will meet at this creative crossroad.
2. Branch out with the best. Our members represent all media platforms: print, radio, TV and pure online players including mobile only news providers.
3. Learn from others' experience. Opinion leaders at GEN are discussing both their sucesses and pitfalls, giving you valuable insight into the industry's best practices. See the programme.
5. Access exclusive Robot Journalism Bootcamp to teach you how to navigate this new technology and use it to your advantage. Be the first to know more about automated journalism tools.
6. Network in remarkable venues such as el Palau de la Generalitat, la Pedrera / Casa Milà and the unforgettable FC Barcelona’s Camp Nou stadium.
7. Discover Barcelona, an international cultural beacon. Speak with locals about the present debate on the future of Catalonia.