The 2015 Data Journalism Awards will launch 8 December 2014. Stay tuned!
The nine 2014 winners are...
- Best Story on a Single Topic - Detective.io
- Best Data-driven Investigation - The Washington Post
- Best Data Visualization - The New York Times
- Best Application or Website - La Nacion
- Best Individual Portfolio - Chad Skelton
- Best Team or Newsroom Portfolio - NZZ
- Best Entry from a Small Newsroom - Kiln
- Jurors' Choice - Pro Publica
- Public's Choice - The New York Times
DJA Jury 2014
Executive Editor of Digital
Head of Digital Operations
Data Journalist and Consultant
Senior Editor, Data & Interactives
The Chronicle of Higher Education/Philanthropy
Publisher & CEO
African Eye News Service
Editor & Researcher
European Journalism Center
VP of Journalism and Media Innovation
Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project
Director of Communications & Public Affairs
Editor of Data & Innovation
Director of Digital Strategy
Guardian News & Media
Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Google has packed a lot into a relatively young life. Since Google was founded in 1998, the company has grown to serve hundreds of thousands of users and customers around the world.
Journalism & Media Innovation: Knight Foundation aims to help sustain democracy by leading journalism to its best possible future in the 21st century. The foundation focuses on funding Media Innovation, Journalistic Excellence, Freedom of Expression.