Here are a few of the highlights of the GEN Summit:
Seymour Hersh, Andy Carvin (First Look Media), Wolfgang Blau (The Guardian), Paul Smurl (New York Times), Amy Webb (Webbmedia), Frank Schirrmacher (FAZ), Tom Standage (The Economist), Emily Bell (Columbia J. School) and Ferran Adrià, Bulli Lab... See more speakers
- Robot Journalism Bootcamp
- Are journalists shy, incompetent, lazy or manipulated?
- From mass media to mass surveillance? Freedom of expression in the digital age
- How to reshape your newsroom around live reporting and video sharing
- Are Journalists becoming journalysts?
- Media Metrics and Media Social Impact
The GEN Summit schedule below is an interactive tool allowing you to customize how you view the data most useful to you. To view the full Summit programme in a different format simply hover over the 'Schedule' link below and choose how you want to view the data.
Please note that all sessions will have simultaneous translation into Catalan and Spanish.