7 reasons to come to the GEN Summit in Barcelona
1. Interact in an intimate setting. Senior newsroom executives and the next generation of innovators at the forefront of their fields will meet at this creative crossroad.
2. Branch out with the best. Our members represent all media platforms: print, radio, TV and pure online players including mobile only news providers.
3. Learn from others' experience. Opinion leaders at GEN are discussing both their sucesses and pitfalls, giving you valuable insight into the industry's best practices.
5. Access exclusive Robot Journalism Bootcamp to teach you how to navigate this new technology and use it to your advantage. Be the first to know more about automated journalism tools.
6. Network in remarkable venues such as el Palau de la Generalitat, la Pedrera / Casa Milà and the unforgettable FC Barcelona’s Camp Nou stadium.
7. Discover Barcelona, an international cultural beacon. Speak with locals about the present debate on the future of Catalonia.
- access to all sessions, panels and the exhibition area from 2pm Wednesday 11 June to 11pm Friday 13 June
- all meals from dinner on Wednesday 11 June through the evening of Friday 13 June
GEN membership: To find out more about joining the Global Editors Network, please click here.
Travel and Accommodation: If you have any questions concerning travel or accommodation at the GEN Summit, please contact us.
- 50% will be refunded if cancellation is made at least six weeks before the event is due to start
- 25%, if cancellation is made between six and three weeks before the event is due to start
- no refund will be possible if cancellation happens during the last three weeks before the event is due to start
With notification to GEN, any registered participant can withdraw from any event in favour of any one he would named to benefit of its registration. The registered participant can also choose to postpone its registration and credit the amount he already paid for any other GEN activity.
Full terms and conditions may be viewed here: GEN terms and conditions