- Welcome by Público, Pixels Camp, APImprensa and GEN.
- Presentation of the GEN Editors Lab programme rules.
10:30: Speed Geeking
- Each participating teams meet and have 3 minutes to present to each other the most innovative project released by their newsrooms in the last months.
12:00: Google News Lab Workshop
Millán Berzosa will present the latest developments of the Google News Lab toolkit.
14:30: How can newsrooms better hold the governement accountable for its actions and promises?
Adrián Blanco, data journalist at El Confidencial will present some great initiatives developed to better keep tabs on governments.
18:00 : Mini pitch session
The teams will have one minute to:
- Describe the problem they are trying to solve
- Describe their target audience
- Announce in one sentence what they are going to prototype
9:00: Final hacking sprint
15:45: Project submission deadline
16:30: Pitch session
- The participants will have five minutes to pitch their projects
- One minute for questions from the jury
18:00: Winners’ announcement